HOW IT WORKS
CREATE THE LIFE YOU LOVE
Life coaching is a one-on-one, one- to- group collaborative process in which a professional coach helps the client, achieve personal, relationship or professional goals.
Coaches use his intuition, wisdom, experience, and a number of tools, techniques, and processes designed to help the client find what drives them, where they want to go, and the best way to get there. The relationship between the client and coach builds on the foundation of trust and profounds through different stages.
• Responding to some very focused analytical queries, which challenges the clients to think beyond the limitations.
• Weekly sessions focus on different areas or a series of sessions focused on deeper analysis of a long term problem that has been resolved yet.
• Finding the root cause of the problem, the pains and the gain linked with the stuck-up situations and end goals.
A life coach keeps the client-focused and ready for action from week to week, in different ways:
• By allowing clients to learn and explore to identify their own defense mechanisms
• By empowering them to split from the negative; “can’t” mind-set
• By motivating and pushing them to work towards and look forward to achieving new goals;
Both the life coach and the client together work towards breaking through the solutions and achieving the set goal.
Benefits of life Coaching?
Insight, Breakthrough, Transformation
1. Inner intuitive guidance
2. Continuous Personal attention
3. Finding the root cause and solve it
4. Years of experience, wisdom, and practices
5. Create an empowering belief
6. Saves lots of Time and energy
7. Build super confidence and enthusiasm
8. Non-judgmental attitude
9. Inspiring skills makes the goal so easy and achievable
10. Stupendous change in behavior and attitude
11. Happy you………
12. Expect the unexpected
13. Develop Total clarity and sincerity
14. Design and execution of Through action plan
15. Live the dream
Choice is yours always
How coaching session conducted ?
Make your life worthy
Face to Face Coaching
Life coaches meet with their clients face to face. This can be based on the preference of the coach or the client or the type of coaching being delivered. For example, executive coaching is often delivered face to face at the workplace of the client. This isn’t always the case, but most often, work performed for businesses is done face to face. Some people just prefer a face to face meeting. One way to help clients overcome this if you are local is to offer your first session face to face and following sessions by phone. Group coaching is typically done face to face based on the nature of the sessions and topics, but even group coaching can be accomplished by phone.
Coaching By Telephone
Much of the individual life coaching that takes by telephone also, Coaching by telephone has many benefits and has been proven effective by life coaches for decades. Telephone coaching allows coaches to work with clients in any location of the globe, as long as the time zones are manageable by the coach and client. The benefit to clients is that they can find a coach that matches their specific needs and interests, without feeling like the coach has to live within driving distance. The time and money saved on travel is also a benefit to both coach and client. Generally, a phone session will last 30-45 minutes, depending on the coach.
If the coach or client prefers a live connection over a phone connection and face to face is not an option, videoconferences can be a great option. With the current variety of teleconferencing options, it provides the same conveniences of telephone coaches with the added benefit of seeing each other during the session. This is also a useful tool if you normally coach face to face, but either the client or coach is traveling and needs to do the session from a remote location.
Who Hires Life Coaches?
Simply put, the people who hire life coaches are people that want more. They are people that desire growth in their personal or professional lives (possibly both), and they want that growth to come faster or easier. Anyone in any walk of life can hire a life coach for almost anything they want to improve upon in their lives.
You will find that many businesses have begun giving their employees access to life coaching to help them excel in their professional lives and careers. There are also many very successful business owners, CEOs, and professionals that hire a life coach to help them set goals and stay accountable so that they are able to reach that next level of productivity, efficiency or success.
Many people have begun turning to life coaches to assist them in their personal lives as well. These people can be anyone from students professionals to stay at home moms. Almost everyone has personal goals they want to meet and often, they just need the push that comes with the wisdom and encouragement from a life coach.
In general, people who hire a life coach tend to be people that want the following:
• To achieve their goals and be successful
• To find happiness
• To find their life purpose
• To do what they love
• To decide on or change their career
• To be more confident
• To find love or improve their relationships
“ Right guidance at right time can change life”
– LIFE COACH AMIT MALDE